What is The Missionary Church International?
• A tax-exempt (non profit organization) group of churches and ministries recognized by the Internal Revenue Service as a denomination. Exempt group status enables The Missionary Church International to grant Federal tax-exempt status to the churches and ministries affiliated with it as subsidiaries.
• A group of ministers, fulfilling the Great Commission, whose goal is evangelism and missions, to "get Heaven into people and people into Heaven".
• A network of praying people who will "hold up the hands" of those in need.
• The parent church for Your Missionary Outreach which sends missionaries into the field, including those who are rejected by other missions agencies because of age, number of children, ages of children, limited funds, etc.
• Churches and ministries in most states and territories of the US and thirty-one nations located on every inhabited continent.
Although TMCI is considered a denomination by the IRS, it does not operate like any other denomination. One leader of a major denomination said about TMCI "…This is the closest thing to the new testament church I have seen". We are a ministry that allows each believer to do what God has called him/her to do. We welcome believers in Jesus from many different denominations including Baptists, United Methodists, Russian Orthodox, Anglican, Pentecostal, Lutheran, Presbyterian, and Charismatic to name some . Some may wonder, “how can this be?”
The answer is, "Because we have a common glue in our Lord Jesus Christ".
We are a kingdom ministry: we do not care who gets the credit as long as the Kingdom of God is increased.
We invite you to join the hundreds of 'Faith Based' churches and ministries in the United States and in foreign lands operating under our covering; people who are making a difference for and in the Kingdom of God.
If you would like to contact me my E-mail is: email@example.com
or call me at 803-799-0502.
Thank you for your visit to our website and interest in TMCI.
Bishop Bob Coulter
Sr. Bishop Of the Church